Over 60 people attended the LNP Annual Forum held on 27 February at the Lighthouse in Poole.
Presentations are now available below:
9.30 Welcome and Introduction to Dorset’s 25 Year Environment Plan – Simon Cripps (Dorset LNP Chair)
An introduction to the chapters of the Dorset 25 Year Environment Plan:
- Using and managing land sustainably – Will Bond (Dorset LNP)
- Recovering nature and enhancing the beauty of landscapes – Tom Munro (Dorset AONB)
- Connecting people with the environment to improve health and wellbeing – Rachel Partridge (Public Health Dorset)
- Increasing resource efficiency and reducing pollution and waste – Darren Orchard (Dorset Waste Partnership)
- Securing clean, healthy, productive and biologically diverse seas and oceans – Rob Clark (Southern IFCA)
- Protecting and improving our global environment – Maria Clarke (Dorset LNP)
10.55An Introduction to the Dorset Local Industrial Strategy – Luke Rake (Dorset LEP & Kingston Maurward College)
11.40 The notes from the workshop session are being written up.
12.50 Summary and Next Steps – Simon Cripps (Dorset LNP Chair)
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.