Following an open recruitment process in early 2013, the Board of the Dorset Local Nature Partnership was appointed. See below for a list of Board Members.
The role of the Dorset LNP Board is to:
- Provide strategic leadership
- Set direction for the Dorset LNP
- Link to leaders and strategic partnerships in other sectors
The Board is supported by the Dorset LNP Manager, an officer support group and a broad forum of partners from all sectors.
The first Board meeting took place in April 2013.
Download a copy of the Terms of Reference for Dorset Local Nature Partnership Board.
Board Meeting dates
The Dorset LNP Board usually meets on the second Wednesday of March, June, September and December:
- 14 June 2023
- 13 September 2023
- 13 December 2023
- 13 March 2024
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to see any board minutes.
View member profiles here.
Independent Members (appointed via open recruitment):
- Will Bond (Vice chair of LNP / Alaska Environmental Contracting Ltd / CLA National Environment Committee)
- David Brown (National Trust)
- Lucy Culkin (Jurassic Coast Trust)
- Lee Hardy OBE JP (Vice -Chair of LNP, Dorset Catchment Partnerships / Dorset Coast Forum / Poole Harbour Commissioners)
- Dougal Hosford (farmer / chair of Trustees: Farming and Wildlife Advisory Group South West (FWAGSW) / chair of Dorset Wildlife Trust Agricultural Panel)
- Durwyn Liley (Footprint Ecology)
- Dr Felicity Rice (Fizz Bikes)
- Brett Spiller (Chapman Lily Planning ltd.)
- Ruth Barden (Wessex Water)
- Fiona Bowles (Local Access Forum)
- Imogen Davenport (Vice -Chair of LNP, Dorset Wildlife Trust)
Local Authority appointments:
- Cllr Andy Hadley (Portfolio Holder for Climate Response, Environment and Energy, BCP Council)
- Cllr Ray Bryan (Cabinet Member for Highways, Travel and Environment, Dorset Council)
- tbc (Substitute Board rep BCP Council)
- Cllr Andrew Kerby (Substitute Board rep Dorset Council)
Appointed on behalf of the Dorset Local Enterprise Partnership:
- Luke Rake (Chair of Dorset LNP, LEP Board Member and Principal and Chief Executive Kingston Maurward College)
Appointed on behalf of Dorset’s Health & Well-being Boards
- tbc – Dorset Council, Dorset Health and Wellbeing Board
If you have any queries please email email@example.com