Following an open recruitment process in early 2013, the Board of the Dorset Local Nature Partnership was appointed. See below for a list of Board Members.
The role of the Dorset LNP Board is to:
- Provide strategic leadership
- Set direction for the Dorset LNP
- Link to leaders and strategic partnerships in other sectors
The Board is supported by the Dorset LNP Manager, an officer support group and a broad forum of partners from all sectors.
The first Board meeting took place in April 2013.
Download a copy of the Terms of Reference for Dorset Local Nature Partnership Board.
Board Meeting dates
The Dorset LNP Board will meet on the following dates:
- 9 June 2020
- 9 September 2020
- 9 December 2020
- 10 March 2021
- 9 June 2021
- March 2020 Board meeting
- December 2019 Board Meeting
- September 2019 Board Meeting
- June 2019 Board Meeting
Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to see any previous minutes.
Appointed via open recruitment:
- Will Bond (Vice chair of LNP, farmer, owner of the Holme Estate, owner of Alaska Environmental Contracting Ltd and member of the CLA National Environment Committee)
- Paul Buckley (RSPB Volunteer – formerly RSPB South West Conservation Manager)
- Dr Simon Cripps (Chair of Dorset LNP and sustainability consultant)
- Dr Angela Cott (General Manager Brownsea Island National Trust)
- Dr Bob Huggins MBE (formerly Chair of the Dorset Coast Forum)
- Angela Pooley (Coordinator, East Dorset Friends of the Earth, Trustee of Bournemouth 2026 Trust and Chair of SUSTAIN)
- Simon Williams MBE (planning consultant)
- 2 vacant positions – recruitment process being reviewed
- Ruth Barden (Director of Catchment & Environmental,Wessex Water)
- Fiona Bowels (Chair Dorset Catchment Partnership)
- Imogen Davenport (Director of Conservation Policy & Advocacy, Dorset Wildlife Trust)
Local Authority appointments:
- Cllr Ray Bryan (Cabinet Member for Highways, Travel and Environment, Dorset Council)
- Cllr Felicity Rice (Portfolio Holder for Environment and Climate Change, Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council)
Appointed on behalf of the Dorset Local Enterprise Partnership:
- Luke Rake (LEP Board Member and Principal and Chief Executive Kingston Maurward College)
Appointed on behalf of Dorset’s Health & Well-being Boards
- Dr David Haines (Dorset Health and Wellbeing Board, GP, and Clinical Commissioning Group)
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org