Following an open recruitment process in early 2013, the Board of the Dorset Local Nature Partnership was appointed. See below for a list of Board Members.
The role of the Dorset LNP Board is to:
- Provide strategic leadership
- Set direction for the Dorset LNP
- Link to leaders and strategic partnerships in other sectors
The Board is supported by the Dorset LNP Manager, an officer support group and a broad forum of partners from all sectors.
The first Board meeting took place in April 2013.
Download a copy of the Terms of Reference for Dorset Local Nature Partnership Board.
Board Meeting dates
The Dorset LNP Board will meet on the following dates:
- 8 December 2021
- 9 March 2022
- 8 June 2022
- 14 September 2022
- 14 December2022
- September 2021 Board Meeting (to be added in December)
- June 2021 Board Meeting
- March 2021 Board Meeting
- December 2020 Board Meeting
- September 2020 Board Meeting
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to see any previous minutes.
View member profiles here.
Independent Members (appointed via open recruitment):
- Will Bond (Vice chair of LNP, farmer, owner of the Holme Estate, owner of Alaska Environmental Contracting Ltd and member of the CLA National Environment Committee)
- Dr Angela Cott (General Manager Brownsea Island National Trust)
- Dr Simon Cripps (Wildlife Conservation Society)
- Pete Etheridge (Greenwood Ecology, Dorset Coppice Group)
- Lee Hardy OBE JP (Dorset Coast Forum / Poole Harbour Commissioners / Dorset Local Access Forum)
- Dr Bob Huggins MBE (formerly Chair of the Dorset Coast Forum)
- Durwyn Liley (Footprint Ecology)
- Angela Pooley (Coordinator, East Dorset Friends of the Earth, Trustee of Bournemouth 2026 Trust and Chair of SUSTAIN)
- Dr Felicity Rice (Fizz Bikes)
- Ruth Barden (Director of Catchment & Environmental, Wessex Water)
- Fiona Bowles (Chair Dorset Catchment Partnership)
- Imogen Davenport (Director of Nature Based Solutions, Dorset Wildlife Trust)
Local Authority appointments:
- Cllr Ray Bryan (Cabinet Member for Highways, Travel and Environment, Dorset Council)
- Cllr Mark Anderson (Portfolio Holder for Environment and Climate Change, Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council)
Appointed on behalf of the Dorset Local Enterprise Partnership:
- Luke Rake (Chair of Dorset LNP, LEP Board Member and Principal and Chief Executive Kingston Maurward College)
Appointed on behalf of Dorset’s Health & Well-being Boards
- Cllr Rebecca Knox – Dorset Council, Chair of Dorset Health and Wellbeing Board
If you have any queries please email email@example.com