Date(s) - 13/02/2024
10:30 am - 11:30 am
The morning walks are ideal as an introduction to our scheme and are perfect for the less able and those recovering from illness or injury. We often split into two groups to suit the varying abilities of those attending, but there is always a walk of about twenty minutes, on the flat, along the seafront.
Key information to make your walk more enjoyable:
- It’s free, it’s friendly and it keeps you fit.
- All walks are run by trained and certificated walk leaders.
- All routes are risk assessed.
- Most of the walks are accessible by public transport.
- We aim to ensure that there is adequate parking at the starting points.
- We encourage car-sharing in normal circumstances.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome, but must be under control, on a fixed lead, at all times.
Meeting place is at the Mowlem, Swanage sea front.
For more information please contact Sue Vince, 01929426942
Attendance is free but please contact Sue before your first walk.
Accredited Natural Choices activities are regular (weekly/fortnightly) and providers have public liability insurance and health and safety policies.