In March 2017 Dorset LNP was awarded £4,000 from Defra’s Local Pollinators Project funding for a project between Dorset Wildlife Trust, National Trust and Bournemouth University.
The project has delivered between April 2017 and March 2018 and focused on three elements:
- Work with local communities to provide areas of flowers for pollinators (Dorset Wildlife Trust and National Trust)
- Directly engage with large-scale land managers at National Trust sites in West Dorset to promote creation for pollinators in farmland
- Enhance awareness and facilitate a knowledge exchange through monitoring and evaluation
A Summary Report of the project has been published.
Four case studies from the project have also been published.
- Ansty Wildflower Patch
- East Stour Wildflower Meadow
- Engaging tenant farmers for the benefit of pollinators
- Engaging communities in Burton Bradstock
For more information please contact: email@example.com