The Dorset LNP publishes Case Studies as examples of good practice across the area. More case studies will be added over time. If you have an idea for a case study please get in touch.
Natural Capital at its best
- Growing for Pollinators: Ansty Wildflower Patch
- Growing for Pollinators: East Stour Wildflower Meadow
- Growing for Pollinators: Engaging tenant farmers for the benefit of pollinators
- Growing for Pollinators: Engaging communities in Burton Bradstock
Natural Influence at its best
- Wild Purbeck Nature Improvement Area (NIA): a step change for a special landscape
- St Leonards Hospital Site Development: best practice in development at a sensitive site
- A338 (Bournemouth Spur Road) Major Road Maintenance Scheme: innovative thinking brings real win-win outcomes
Natural Health at its best
- Supporting people through Ecotherapy: Flourish at Livability Holton Lee
- Using Dorset’s natural landscape to deliver dementia friendly activities: Stepping into Nature
- Farming and horticulture therapy at Future Roots Care Farm
- Delivering a Green Prescription Service: Natural Choices
If you would like to discuss the case studies please contact Maria Clarke, LNP Manager on 01305 264620 or email@example.com.